Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day and Party Planning!

I hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day with your babies (furry and not-so-furry), moms and families. I sure did! We had a wonderful lunch with my mom, dad and family on Sunday. I made lemon cupcakes for my mom.

They were pretty yummy. So yummy my boy wanted one for breakfast. Um, no.  I don't think so.

Also spent some time working on a fun birthday party and made some great finds for it at Target in the $1 (actually $2.50, but still a steal!) section of course!


Of course, I am in love with the invitation and especially the cute gator complete with a bowtie made by Lauren McKinsey


Also, planning a cute fishy baby shower. I can't wait to pull all the details together on this one!

Have a Happy Monday! What Great Gathering are you looking forward to?

2 comments: