Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Death of a bunny

Around my house if you want to keep anything in one piece (meaning uneaten or unbroken) you hide it or put it up REALLY high on a shelf.  There are two sweet reasons... One is this sweet boy:

And one is this sweet boy:

So, remember when I made this cute little bunny last week in preparation for the Easter party I did with Lauren McKinsey this last weekend?  This one:

He had a sad SHORT life.  This is what happened...

Not good. Not good at all. I guess the burlap smell was just too much for my sweet Hogan boy (the hairy boy above!)

On a happier note, we had SO much fun this weekend with Lauren McKinsey!  It was a blast!  Hope to show you some cute peeks soon!

In the meantime, here is a peek of some sweet snacks going with my (less hairy) sweet boy tomorrow to school.

Yes, I will keep them on a high shelf and will keep guard of them all night!

Happy Wednesday friends!

2 comments: