Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

bunnies and buttons

I found this burlap Easter bunny project at Oopsey Daisy and fell in love! They are so cute, plus I have an obsession a love for burlap. So I am making my own family of burlap bunnies.

Here is the first of my flock...well is it REALLY a flock of bunnies?? I don't know!

Anyway here she is! I think she needs some eyelashes, don't you?


What do you think I should name my bunny? Lila? Lucy? Lilly?


Go check out this project and try it yourself. It wasn't that hard. I had to hand sew mine because I don't have a sewing machine. If you have a sewing machine and a few skills it would be even easier. Also had to show off a few of my Lauren McKinsey goodies in this picture of course! 
Love that blinged out bunny!

Another of my current loves is buttons. There are some CRAZY cute buttons out there. I fell in love with the colors in this package of buttons. Plus, flower shapes...mucho cuteness.

What are you crushing on now? 

Happy Monday to you!

2 comments: