Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring has sprung

It's warm, windy and definitely spring.  So, we took a trip to the feed store today- Newberry Feed and Seed -to get some spring inspiration. Isn't she cute?


Then, we found these pretties!


and these

and these


Can you taste the summer salsa now made with fresh from the garden tomatoes?
Oh, yummers. I can't wait.  I am planting my small garden tomorrow. I am sure I will have some "hep."

My "hepper" didn't want to leave the chicks...




Here is a little more spring inspiration for you!

What is inspiring you this beautiful spring day?

2 comments:

  1. Love the little chicks!! My hubby and I went to our feed store last week to get dog food and I wanted a baby chick too, they are just so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! This is my kind of inspiration. I've got a few things in the garden and still need to plant more.

    ReplyDelete