Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Spring is coming!!

I can feel it.  It is in the air.  Literally!  I was at a trade show in South Carolina and got home last night late.  Even in the dark, I could see the yellow/green dusting on everything!  POLLEN means spring IS coming.
My poor black car!

Besides pollen, when I think of spring I think...



Birds, little ones, cute ones. So when I had to come up with something to give to Carmen at the Dreamers into Doers meetup on Saturday, I thought about spring.  Then, birds!  I put together a little decorated box (above) with a little "surprise" inside... a little bird surrounded by chocolate eggs (well, spring colored reese's cups that I told her to imagine were eggs!)

Speaking of birds, I also found these at Stacks and Stacks the other day.  LOVE. They are out of stock!  UGH.  I'm in line when they get them back in stock. I can think of so many things to do with these cuties.


 Here is some more chick love for you.


Adorable yellow baby chicks hatching from an egg 7/8" grosgrain ribbon Easter
Ribbon Revelry





If you are feeling craft, then go to the link below.  I fell in love with this last week and attempted it.  I will post pictures of my attempt soon. It wasn't as easy as I thought it would be, but it IS cute!




Martha's project:






All of these make me think of all of the cute spring party options.  What makes YOU think of spring?


Nikki

No comments:

Post a Comment